The EOS accountability chart template has a distinct and precious role in every organization. It is the base that provides ease in the division of work among different management levels. The template below is representative of how we can organize things in an accountability chart template.
Example Template #1
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #1 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
What is an EOS accountability chart template?
Example Template #2
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #2 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
Building up an organization is an easy task but managing the work is difficult. To make things simpler, the EOS accountability chart comes in. An accountability chart helps an organization to divide the work among different departments and employees. It is important to always come up with new ideas and concepts when it comes to attracting employees. With the help of an accountability chart, the company is able to divide the authority and responsibility to different levels of management.
Is organizational and accountability chart same?
There is a thin line gap or what we can call dissimilarity between the two types of chart. The organizational chart depicts the hierarchy in the company with the brief about their role. On the other hand, accountability chart focus on representing the ownership of responsibility. Instead of mentioning to whom, one is accountable organizational chart give an information as what is each employee’s work in the company. Also, it is easier to understand accountability chart as they give a simplified view of role distributed among employees at different levels.
Why is EOS accountability chart templates important?
The EOS accountability chart has a crucial role in managing businesses. From small-scale businesses to large-scale businesses, every company requires an accountability chart template to divide responsibilities.
Example Template #3
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #3 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
1. Helps in delegating responsibilities: There are various levels in which the work of an organization is spread. The employees working on the superior level assign the tasks to subordinates by using an accountability chart.
2. To divide responsibility into various departments: In every company, there are multiple departments for smooth functioning. According to different departments, the work should be distributed. So, for easy division of work EOS accountability chart templates play a major role.
3. For timely completion of work: On the accountability chart, the senior or assigner of duty can mention the deadlines for projects. By mentioning deadlines, accountability and authority are maintained by the employees. Since there will be a daily reminder, so the employees will stay focused to complete the tasks within the deadline.
Example Template #4
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #4in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
4. Helps in maintaining the quality: Whenever, the work is divided among many individuals the workload on a particular person decreases. This leads to increased quality in the work and fewer mistakes.
5. Serves as a daily reminder: The accountability chart reminds the employees about the work. These charts let you focus on work and remind you to finish the work before the deadline.
Example Template #5
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #5 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
Characteristics of accountability chart template:
The template for any particular event must be created specifically. Below are given certain characteristics that are common for all types of EOS accountability chart templates:
Since EOS accountability chart templates are used in official places, so the design should be formal. Everything in the template should be arranged in a sequence to ease the work of the supervisor.
Example Template #6
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #6 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
As seen in the above template, the proper spacing, and sequence if followed. It is one of the main characteristics, that is widely used for making the accountability chart template. There must be space between each information, to easily identify it so the layout should not be congested.
Example Template #7
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #7 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
In the EOS accountability chart template, the colors which you will use must be formal. The shiny and extra-bright colors are not taken for the creation of a formal accountability chart. Though instead of offices, accountability charts are used in many spheres. Still, many professionals prefer it to keep the colors pastel and plain.
Example Template #8
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #8 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
Apart from that, including different colors in a single template is not preferred. Take an example from the above template which shows the use of minimal colors but is still looking great.
Correct use of font-size:
Example Template #9
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #9 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
The font size should be well-arranged from headings to the actual content. In the accountability chart template, the main heading should be written in a bigger font size. The above template serves as an example that point-out the font size which should be undertaken. As per the importance, the font size of content must be decided.
For example, the headings must be bold and large and other content should be in smaller font size to distinguish from the headers.
Use of flowcharts:
The use of flowcharts in the EOS accountability chart becomes crucial as it will be easier to understand. Also, with the help of flowchart various levels of authority can be displayed. Even, in the accountability chart template we can see that in the flowchart, various callout boxes are there.
Example Template #10
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #10 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
The flowcharts are designed to show a different level of hierarchy in the company which is well-displayed in the above template.
How to create an EOS accountability chart template?
There is a proper method to carry out when making something useful. Like, making an EOS accountability chart template is of great importance and can be made only when proper procedure is followed.
Example Template #11
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #11 in JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
It is easy to create an EOS accountability chart template. The attractive and engaging accountability chart template motivates employees to achieve the target on time. Here for your reference, below are given steps to make an accountability chart:
Step 1: The first step is to check your need and make a list of all the tasks you need to accomplish. Also, mention the estimated time required to complete the tasks which will serve as a deadline. Now, you have to choose or create a suitable accountability chart template.
Step 2: Once, you get the layout in which you wish to add content it would be easier to proceed. Think of all the factors that must be undertaken to finish the task be it more employees or other resources.
Step 3: Now, you can fill in the details in the EOS accountability chart template as per your preference. Do not forget to create the accountability chart after taking everyone else’s view.
Step 4: The last step is to save the information to use it for future use. In case, there are certain important points then you can highlight the points in this step.
Tips for creating an EOS accountability chart template:
Example Template #12
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #12 In JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
There are multiple designs that can be further be customized in your way. If you wish to design your accountability chart template according to your preference, then follow the basic guidelines. These tips that will be beneficial, as you make an accountability chart are:
- Focus on the layout: The templates should be well-arranged and the layout according to the need should be undertaken.
- Create deadlines for every project: If the deadlines are well-maintained in the company, then the accountability chart plays an important role.
- Inclusion of flowcharts: Flowchart makes the accountability chart look more professional and informational. It helps to create more impact on the employees other than words.
- Use bullet points: The pointers must be included whenever required instead of paragraphs. In the objective or explanatory note, bullet points should be used as no one has much time to go through the entire paragraph.
- Try to be precise: Write every piece of information in short and don’t confuse the employees more by adding irrelevant things.
Example Template #13
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #13 In JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
- Avoid using shiny colors: Too bright and shiny colors do not look nice in EOS accountability chart templates. So, stay low and use normal pastel colors.
- Do not use paragraphs: It is not preferable to use paragraphs in the accountability chart template. Use pointers or headers to highlight the roles.
- Avoid including irrelevant information: Do not add various irrelevant information in the accountability chart. This information will create a problem for other employees and employers.
Accountability Chart Template on devices with different resolutions:
Every device has a different resolution and the accountability chart template’s size fluctuates on the basis of the device. The layout of the template sometimes looks spacious and accurate on the desktop. On the same hand, it becomes complicated when converted to mobile screen displays or tablets.
Example Template #14
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example TemIplate #14 In JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
The user should use a template that is perfect for all the devices. A sample accountability template given above is perfect if you wish to use it on mobile devices then they will function the same way they will function on desktops.
The EOS accountability chart has wide applicability in various fields, ranging from small businesses to large firms. To delegate the responsibility and make the subordinates accountable for specified tasks, an accountability chart becomes important. Multiple ways are there to create your own accountability chart template. This is possible only by using all the characteristics appropriately.
Example Template #15
Download EOS Accountability Chart Example Template #15 In JPG, PNG, PSD, and AI Format below:
From the above template, it is clear what your template should look like. Everything given in the above template is perfect from colors to layout and to font size.