Codathon - Hackathon for Coders Landing WordPress Theme
Meet the Vivid Codathon Event Website Wordpress for the Hackathon
Are you going to organize the widespread hackathon for coders? Annually plenty of experts in the developing sphere create such a meeting, but not each organizer has a worthwhile place where to showcase all the information about the event. For this reason, there is a perfect solution like the Codathon landing page, which can be a great helper in the hackathon gathering.
Obviously, that event website WordPress is very necessary and the most convenient way to announce the data, details, and schedule of the event. This is a stunning solution both for the organizer, speakers, and visitors. As anyone doesn’t need to walk around the dozens of pages to find the current information, because all you want is on a one-page website with the convenient placement.
Let's Take a Detailed Look at the Codathon Event Website Wordpress
Firstly, you may misremember the hard work in a long time while building the website. Now we have a marvelous decision on how to make the process of creating easier and satisfying. Meet the perfect effectual and smart page builder, which allows you to move the boxes in one click and maximize your time at all. Be sure, you won’t regret. You won’t use the hundreds of movements to change your structure.
Using this charming one-page website template you will get all in one. Catch such page sections as:
- About - showcase the short information about the current and previous meetings, make your visitors sure that they are in the right place and they should stay on the website for a while.
- Disciplines - inform the customers which lections and disciplines you plan on the hackathon, and give a short description of each of them.
- Testimonials - all the successful hackathons deserve the positive feedback, that is why not to show them on your landing page? Future customers will be satisfied with this section and their trust will rise in a few moments.
- Tickets - the page that worth it. Save the buyers’ time and show the prices. You can also include the short key points that are inside of the each category. Just one click and the ticket is purchased.
- Team - this a perfect chance to demonstrate the previous teams who participated, and rise the number of beliefs as well.
Learn More Information on the Codathon
Additionally, if you or your clients need more extra sections on the event website WordPress there are such possibilities. Don’t miss them, as they include something really valuable.
Take a shufty at the endless list of the additional page elements and make a strong decision about the Codathon:
- 7 post formats to any taste
- 4 blog layouts
- 15+ static elements ( circles counter, social sharing, call to action, video slider, tabs, and many others)
- 7 headers
- 3 footers
- sidebars according to your needs
The one extra thing that makes the landing page extremely beneficial is its speed. If we compare the whole website with dozens of pages and landing pages that make a difference. This is a stunning opportunity to speed on the event website WordPress using and make loads of information shorter and more attractive for users.
Finally, draw your attention to the bright design. It will definitely inspire each of the customers to stay on the website and make the right decision. Have a successful hackathon ever!
1 200 000+
|"Template #" 63940|
|Template # 63940|
|Type: WordPress Themes|
Template Sources: .PHP, This theme is widgetized,
Trusted Elements: Free Support, Stock Photos, Satisfaction Guarantee,
compatibleWith: WPML, MailChimp, Ecwid,
tags: coding, event management, event manager, event planner, event planning, event coordinator, web development event, geek event, entertainment websites,
Topic: Tickets Website Templates, Event Planner Templates, Web Development Templates, Entertainment Templates, Software Templates, Computers & Internet, Entertainment, Games & Nightlife,
Color: black, white, purple, pink, blue,
Template Hosting Requirements: The mod_rewrite Apache module, PHP 5.4 or higher, MySQL 5.5 or higher, 50 MB of disk space, Memory limit per process: 64mb (128mb or more recommended),
Web Forms: Contact Form, Search Form,